Let Peng Shao, a former engineering leader at Amazon and Staff ML Engineer at Twitter, be your guide to mastering Machine Learning interviews in this comprehensive 314-page resource.
Inside, you'll find:
- Comprehensive breakdown of the ML interview process, including all the major interview sessions: ML Fundamentals, ML Coding, ML System Design, & ML Infrastructure.
- Proven strategies for approaching and solving a wide range of ML problems, drawing from real-world scenarios.
- Step-by-step guidance on tackling ML coding challenges, system design questions, and infrastructure design problems.
- Deep dive into the mindset of interviewers, understanding what they value and how to effectively demonstrate your expertise.
- Practical examples and case studies showcasing the history of solutions to ML problems, from pioneering approaches to the state of the art.
About Peng Shao:
Peng Shao has over a decade of ML leadership experience spanning diverse industries such as social media, e-commerce, and finance. He is a former Staff ML Engineer at Twitter. He was a founding team member of Amazon Alexa, where he oversaw the speech recognition services behind the Echo and Fire TV. He also spearheaded the ML and NLP development for FactSet Fundamentals, a leading fintech product, and co-founded Roxy, a venture-backed AI startup that was acquired in 2019.
You’ll get a PDF file